Y4 Setpoint Workshop ‘Lighting it up’
Date: 9 May 2018
Time: 09:00 - 12:00
For their Science topic on Electricity, we have arranged for a ‘Lighting it up!’ workshop.
The general objective of this project is for the children to have fun and success in completing a specific Science & Design and Technology task. We encourage them to:
- enhance their knowledge and understanding in using electrical circuits,
- connect and investigate simple circuits incorporating various electrical components,
- draw circuit diagrams using symbols for the components used,
- use the tools and equipment needed for this activity safely,
- extend their making skills to produce an electric quiz game.
On the day of this workshop we will need 2 adult helpers. It should take about two and a half hours. Please pop in to let the Y4 team know or via email to the office, if you are able to volunteer for this.