For general enquiries regarding the Primary admissions process please contact the Hertfordshire County Council Admissions Helpdesk on 0300 123 4043
The application system for Reception Admissions in 2019 opens on Monday 5 November 2018 and closes on Tuesday 15 January 2019. School offers are made on Tuesday 16 April 2019. Details can be found on
Allocation Stats 2018-2019 (information specific to Aboyne Lodge can be found on p41)
We operate a single entry admission and all children start school in September. Each year group has 1 class with maximum of 30 children in each class.
The school works within the admissions policy of Hertfordshire Education Authority. Hertfordshire’s Admission Department administers the admissions process. There are separate processes for Nursery and Reception and parents need to apply for both stages as they are not linked.
Information about the application process should be sent directly to you from Hertfordshire County Council when your child is the appropriate age. If you live in Hertfordshire you can apply online via the
Herts County Council website.
You can apply for up to four schools in order of preference. If a school receives more applications than they have places available, admission criteria are used and places are allocated to those who best meet the published admission rules.
Visits have been arranged for parents of children starting school in September 2019 on the following dates:
- Wednesday 7th November, 10am – **PLEASE NOTE THIS TOUR IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
- Friday 9th November, 2pm – **PLEASE NOTE THIS TOUR IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
- Friday 16th November, 10am – **PLEASE NOTE THIS TOUR IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
- Monday 19th November, 2pm – **PLEASE NOTE THIS TOUR IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
- Wednesday 21st November, 2pm – **PLEASE NOTE THIS TOUR IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
- Monday 3rd December, 10am – **PLEASE NOTE THIS TOUR IS NOW FULLY BOOKED**
- Friday 7th December, 10am and 2pm
If you would like to book a tour then please email us on email@example.com with your name (s) and contact number.